Running a business is a complicated affair, one that is time-consuming and can be fraught with legal issues. Our firm represents a wide range business owners requiring assistance in the running of their business or company – from entrepreneurs and major start-ups to long established corporations. We understand that you need to focus on running your business and are here to ensure that your operations are set up to run as smoothly as possible.
Utilizing the expertise of qualified business lawyer offers several benefits:
- Ensures that documents, contracts, and paperwork is completed correctly;
- Frees up time for you to concentrate on business operations; and
- Protects your business from liability.
Don’t navigate the realm of business law in the dark – get a professional in your corner.
Have you considered the following questions?
- Should you incorporate your business?
- How will your business carry on if you pass away?
- Do you have a written agreement with your business partners?
- How can your family benefit from your business?
- How will you sell your business in the future?
- How can you secure your rights if you lend money or equipment to someone?
- Should you apply for a trademark?
Let us assist you with all your business law needs, including:
- Business structuring, including corporations, partnerships, limited partnerships, trusts and joint ventures
- Employment contracts
- Shareholder agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Buying or selling a business
- Business succession
- Share transfers
- Mortgages and other secured financing arrangements